Monday, August 18, 2008

Avery's day at the Amusement Park

Hi Uncle Jon and other people I know,

Today I climbed a Rock Climbing wall. My mom took pictures, but we can't put them on the computer to show you. I went on a plane and i sitted on the front and it went way high up in the air. The plane went up in air , first it went down and then it started to go up in the machine. And...oh..you know what it also did...it ummm. it flew over and off of the machine and it made that sound "ggggggggggggggggggggggg" (finger whipping around and around) and the propeller turned on and there was one propeller on it.

I climbed a rock climbing wall all the way to the top. It was about This is how many feet it was 9000. And I climbed to the top and there was a bell on the top and it said, "Grrrring". It was like a doorbell that you push at the top and it made that light go around a red light that was red. Mom says it was pretty tall.

And the plane that I went on was this many feet 8000. I wasn't scared on the rock climbing wall and as soon as I got to the top, I repelled down and then I went back up to the top. I went on it up and down 9900078 times. They had the same gear as you but not the nice backpack and stuff though. It was a different gear but some of the same. The lock carabeaner was the same color.

The demolition derby, the cars went so fast and I was number49, and they were fast race cars kind of. And they spinnded around and the attachment went to the next one and it spinnded around on the next one and it was like 25 minutes.

I went on a fast train and it went 650mph. And it came off of the railroad track and went back on and it sped up and then it went back off and then it sped up more and then it came back on and sped up again even faster. And then there was this big bump and it flew off the track and then it came back over the tunnel and it went about 6000 feet up in the air.

Love,

Avery

No comments: